miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

4 Seasons in a year

4 seasons in a yearI can name all 4 do you wanna hear? Let’s get ready and say them all
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
 
I’m thinking of a season with snowmen and ice  And if you like sledding, it’s very nice. It’s really cold I need my hat and gloves Winter is the season I was thinking of!

I’m thinking of a season where it rains for hours. Which helps the blooming of the brand new flowers. It starts to warm up which I really love Spring is the season I was thinking of!
Now remind me how many seasons there are boys and girls…
 
4 seasons in a year .I can name all 4 do you wanna hear? Let’s get ready and say them all .Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.

I’m thinking of a season where we don’t have school. I always play outside in my neighbors pool.The sun is so hot which I really love.Summer is the season I was thinking of!
 

I’m thinking of a season where I rake for a while. Then I jump into those colored leaves in a big pile!I pick apples and wear sweatshirts which I really love!

4 seasons in a year .I can name all 4 do you wanna hear? Let’s get ready and say them all .Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario